In case you haven't noticed, we are big fans of bringing people together to share great food and good conversation.
We happen to think a Dinner Party is a great way to celebrate any occasion. We offer Private Parties, and we can come to you or to your favorite event venue.
Here are a couple of ways you can celebrate around the table:
If you or someone you know is looking for a unique way to celebrate turning another year older, we'd love to be your hosts for a private Dinner Party. We'll have one of our Guest Chefs prepare a wonderful dinner for you and your closest friends - Happy Birthday to you! So, you just worry about inviting your nearest and dearest to Dinner and we'll take care of the rest.
Corporate Meeting / Team Building
Here at The Dinner Party Project, we're hoping to put a new spin on the office party of the old days. Why? Because we think it'd be a lot more fun if a work party looked less like a work and more like a Dinner Party, craft cocktails and gourmet meal included. So, if you're in the market for a gathering of employees or co-workers, look no further. We'll have your company party at a private venue and provide a Guest Chef & Host to ensure a top-notch out-of-office party.
There is no better way to connect than over a meal, so if you are looking to gather your team and learn some new things or dig deep and get to know one another in a meaningful way, look to further than The Dinner Party Project. You focus on the content, we will focus on the food and drink. We can send a Guest Chef and member of our Team to your place or where ever you decide is best!
Anniversaries, Engagements and Beyond
Really there are endless reasons to gather around the Table.
THANKS for thinking of TDPP for your Private Party! We'd love to take care of you. What date do you have in mind? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would LOVE to put together a Custom package for you. Just email email@example.com. We offer customizable packages that start with the following:
- One Starter Cocktail. Additional cocktails can be added.
- 4-Course Meal: Hor d'Oeuvre, Starter (Soup or Salad), Entrée (vegetarian options available) and Dessert.
- After Dinner Coffee Service
- Two glasses of wine per person (red and white available). You can bring your own/additional wine as well!
- Non-alcoholic drink options for non drinkers
- Flatware, Plateware, All Glasses, Gold Chargers, Cloth Napkins
- Printed Menus.....however you are welcome to print them with your own design as well.
- Flowers and candles (or you are welcome to provide your own decor).
- All staff for set up and clean up.
- We can provide questions for each table so that your guests can chat amongst themselves OR we can pose questions to the group as a whole throughout the evening OR a Guest Host will join the guests at the table and ask the questions - you choose the level of guest involvement you would like!
- Gratuity goes to the Guest Chef & Guest Host.
Some things that are not included:
- Venue - We can suggest some Event Rental spaces or you can provide your own.
We'd LOVE to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us create a custom Dinner Party for you!