To kick off the year in the best possible way, The Dinner Party Project surpassed itself to offer another amazing Event, in an incredible location. This time, TDPP partnered up with the Young Professionals crew and the Orlando Science Center to offer over 30 guests a unique dining experience, Dinner surrounded by Dinosaurs.
TDPP also joined forces with Tito's Vodka, InBloom Florist and Credo Coffee to offer the highest quality experience to the Young Professionals present that evening, on top of a 4 - course meal by Art of Taste including :
- Chicken Chorizo Braise Fritter with Annato Aioli
- Avocado and Purple Ninja Radish Salad with Asian Pair, Sunomodo Vinaigrette, & Garnet Mustard Greens
- Wild Scottish Salmon, Toasted Grano Risotto, Kale & Cauliflower with Puttanesca Sauce
- Fig & Flour Chocolate Cake.
- Cafe con Leche Ganache with Black Bean Chocolate Crumbles
The evening was dedicated to making significant connections with Young Professionals of Orlando and, thanks to Tito's Vodka, supporting the Orlando Science Center!